Image Map

16 July 2009

Raks

Summer time isn`t the best time to scrap... I have my holidays now, but all time I`m spending on making my home more beautiful... I`m painting the walls, I`m decorating, buying some stuff to home etc... But recently I made some los... some raks. Espiecialny for my web reind Jolanta, who has a little son Adaƛ.

"You" by Mia Designs

"Playful spirit" by Mystique and Elodie Designs
GSO

And also I made a rak for Ivonka and her daughter Kornelia:


"Playful spirit" by Mystique and Elodie Designs

And something the most fresh...
Kimla Designs "Summer Impression"
kit & overlays and wordarts.
GSO

I want to thank very much Beaute and Marta 24 for giving me blog award! Thank you so much girls, it means much to me! I nominated my blogs few days ago... Just check if you havn`t see it!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since September 17th, 2009:

free counters
statystyka