Image Map

29 October 2012

Digital Crea, new kit and freebie:D



Hello, hello!

It`s been long time when I made a kit... But! But now I`m a guest in fantastic shop Digital Crea, I know you all know it well! So please welcome my new kit "When the leaves are dancing" made special for this shop! I know, I know in some placing it`s snowing (here in Poland it does...), but I hope you will like this autumn kit too:





 shop

And ready to use Album:








If you are preparing Christmas kits, check my new CU:



And don`t forget to check my promotion for my stuff in Digital Crea

-30% for 3 days!!!

for CU&PU:)

And now... gift for you!

Paper for CU&PU!




Now look at pages made by my ct:














And check Monday Madness at Cu4U!


Have a great week!

Mary



8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the beautiful freebie, it's greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'adore le nom de ce kit! Les feuilles de mon arbre et sur mes herbes du jardin danser certainement ce soir. Merci pour le joli papier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for this pretty paper...

    ReplyDelete
  4. MaryPop! I'm so pleased to see you back :)

    I discovered you last summer with your kit "Art&Love" and was wondering if you had stoped designing... I just saw you in Digital-créa and happy to see yuo there because this exclusive kit is amazing! :)

    the Christmas one is charmoing too :)

    thank you for this cute paper also :)

    NathL from France

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oups! I should had read my post before sending... sorry for the mistaken typos :s

      Delete

  5. may I suggest you to post more ct layouts on Digital-créa ? as a clients, this really helps me to choose between all those beautifull kits. It gives inspiration, for sure, but it also shows details and papers of the kits :)

    your creative team has done such beautifull pages ! I feel it's like a waste of thoses treasures, not showing them in shops ;)

    NathL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Nath DC is difficult for me hihihi
      hugs to you:)))

      Delete
  6. thanks! I love all your CU creations!

    ReplyDelete

Since September 17th, 2009:

free counters
statystyka