Image Map

14 October 2010

Miss You... Freebies, coupons and challenge!


Hello, hello:)
It`s a beautiful autumn day... My son every day asks me "Mom, is today will be snowing?". And I always tell him "I hope not!". Lol. He is always so disappointed... I really do enjoy warm autumn, when colourful leaves are falling down... You know what I`m saying about... :)

I hope you enjoyed my huge sale! Lol! Don`t forget it`s a last day of it:D Today I have for you a brand new kit! I hope you like it! I do! I like it very, very much! Lol! It`s a sort of mini kit - it contains over 50 elements and 13 papers.

As always I have for you some freebies and a lot of wonderful pages made albo by new members of my time! Girls are wonderful! Check yourself!
And I have for you special challenge... If you have pages made with my kit, just leave here a link to our gallery... I will pick up 3 best layouts!

Winners will get a 15 $, 10 $ and 5 $ coupon to my store!!!
Good luck!

























































3 coupons for "Miss you"

BlogmissU6785

Have a great weekend!

13 comments:

  1. Mary, your new kit is amazing! Today, I was the lucky one I just came, try the coupon and it works for me!!! I´m so happy - thank you!
    All the pages are great!!
    Have a nice day and weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jitka

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I was lucky enough!!! Thanks for the coupon :-) the kit is stunning! The pages too.
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too late :( what a beautiful kit mary!! And your ct always amazes me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mary once again for the coupon a here is my page from this amazing kit!
    http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1169040&title=miss-you&cat=500

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just exquisite!
    The textures, the colors, the flowers!!!
    It's all leaving me a little breathless....
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for this challenge :)I have 2 pages with your Kits...
    http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1121533&title=sweet-baby-girl-by-ros&cat=all
    and
    http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1056088&title=touching-the-sun-by-ro&cat=all

    Have a nice autumn time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANX MaryPop.... GREAT work as ALWAYS....
    HUGGGS
    NETTIS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very wonderful kit!!!
    thank you so much for this challenge
    http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1171040&title=miss-you&cat=all

    Have a nice day
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW... so fantastic kit, thats so great.. i love it. so wonderful elements and papers, so romantical. and thanks for your blog-design and your wonderful freebie. wish you a great week

    ReplyDelete
  11. As I said, lovely kit! Here is my page with it:
    http://shabbypickledesigns.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=51488

    ReplyDelete

Since September 17th, 2009:

free counters
statystyka